These are the privacy policies of the entrepreneur Marieta Tedenacová, IČO: 09860231, with its registered office at Bašného 279/51, 623 00, Brno – Kohoutovice (Operator or we) as the operator of the website https://marietatedenac.com (Web) and the service provider described in our business conditions available on the Web (Conditions), especially the presentation of glass products and their sale through the e-shop (Services).
Read how we process your personal data if you are a user of our Services, for example if you subscribe to our newsletter (you). This policy also contains important information about your rights.
Who processes your data:
The administrator of your personal data is the Operator (Administrator) and other persons who supply us with their services are processors. You can contact the administrator at his registered office or by email email@example.com.
Why we process your data, what personal data we process, and what is the legal reason:
We as the Operator process your data for the following purposes:
(1) To provide the Services: In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you under the Terms. These obligations represent the performance of the contract between you and us. For this purpose, we may process your data that you have provided to us or that you will provide to us in the future by registering to use or otherwise using our Services.
(2) To receive newsletters: If you have subscribed to the newsletter, we will occasionally send you a newsletter about our Services in order to fulfill your order. If you have registered on the Website and have not refused to receive a newsletter about our Services, we may occasionally send you this newsletter because it is in our legitimate interest. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time as described below (objections to processing). If we explicitly ask you if you wish to receive our newsletter and you do not confirm your interest in sending it, we will consider it a refusal and we will not send you the newsletter.
(3) To promote and improve the Services: If you use our Services, we will occasionally inform you of news related to such Services. This also applies if you do not subscribe to the newsletter. You may refuse to receive newsletters at any time, but the promotion of our Services is in our legitimate interest.
(4) To protect our rights: The operator may process your data that are necessary to assert a claim from its rights. Also, after you cancel your registration, we may need your information to protect our rights. Such purpose is in our legitimate interest and we are entitled to process your data that you have given us or that you will transfer to us in the future during negotiations on the use of the Website. Such information may in particular include your name, contact details and details of the registration process.
(5) To fulfill legal obligations: For example, if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we will work with such information that no newsletter will be sent to you.
How long will we process your data:
We will process the data for the purpose pursuant to subparagraph (1) – provision of Services – for the duration of your registration.
We will process the data for the purpose under subparagraph (2) – sending newsletters – until you refuse to send newsletters.
We will process the data for the purpose under subparagraph (3) – promotion and improvement of the Services – as long as our legitimate interest persists or you refuse such processing.
We will process the data for the purpose under subparagraph (4) – protection of our rights – for as long as our legitimate interest persists.
We will process the data for the purpose under subparagraph (5) – fulfillment of legal obligations – for as long as our legal obligation lasts.
To whom can we transfer your data:
We may transfer your data to other processors who provide us with IT, marketing and other support services, but always in accordance with the above purposes. If we transfer your data outside the EU, the protection of personal data will be ensured on the basis of standard contractual clauses. More information is available on the European Commission’s website.
Personal data protection legislation guarantees you various rights in the field of personal data protection: To the extent guaranteed by personal data protection regulations – especially GDPR – you can request access to your personal data from us (ie information about what your specific we process the data and how we process it), restrictions on the processing of your data (meaning that we do not delete the data yet, but we will not process it) and their deletion and correction (whenever the legal conditions are met), and you can object to the processing and you can exercise your data portability rights. To exercise any of these rights, contact us via the above contact information – the easiest way is to send us an email and we will be happy to help you exercise your rights. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal regulations, you can file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (for the Czech Republic, the Office for Personal Data Protection – www.uoou.cz).
Objections to processing: If you do not agree to our data being used for sending newsletters, you can refuse. The easiest way is to use the link that is in each newsletter, or you can send us an objection by email or letter, and if technically possible, then also when registering. If you refuse such processing, we will stop sending you newsletters. You may refuse other processing based on a legitimate interest, and we will limit it unless we provide compelling and qualified legitimate processing reasons.
Cookies and other network identifiers
When you use our Website, we or third parties store on your computer small identification files collectively called cookies, which allow you to recognize that you return to our site from the same computer, allow you to remember some of your choices and verify whether you belong to a group that a specific ad should be displayed. We also use measurement pixels (sometimes called web beacons), which are small images on a web page that is designed to collect certain information from your computer, such as its IP address or browser type.
The Operator does not use any of these network identifiers to identify you as an individual by assigning to the identifier the identification or contact information available to you about it.
- Evaluation of advertising and other content and improvement of the operation of the Website and services: Cookies allow us to know the settings that have been selected on the computer and browsing, and allow us to find out what the users of the computer were interested in.
- Displaying a relevant ad: Based on the information we collect, we and, where applicable, third parties may show an ad to visitors of our Site that may be useful to them.
Some cookies and other network identifiers on our website are operated in whole or in part by third parties. These parties have their own conditions governing the use of network identifiers. Please also read the following conditions:
- Google Analytics – Option to opt out and find more information here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Facebook pixel – more information can be found here: https://cs-cz.facebook.com/about/privacy
- ExactMetrics – more information here: https://www.exactmetrics.com/privacy-policy/
To the extent that cookies and other network identifiers could be personal data, you have the rights defined above in the section “Your rights”.